On Demand Cleaner
Requirements: We ask that our On Demand Cleaners are available to service clients at all times of the day and be able to provide their own, reliable transportation. Ability to lift machinery used in day to day tasks is a must. This position is paid by the number of tasks accepted AND completed during the pay period. Tasks are dispatched on a first come first served basis.
Housekeeping Specialist (ft/pt)
Responsibilities: We expect our Housekeeping Specialists to provide "white glove service" to all clients, whether they book a PearlGauntlet™ package or not.
- Prior experience is this field is always a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to lift machinery used in day to day tasks is a must. Must be able to understand the paperwork involved in each of our processes.
- Must be able to reliably report to initial destination at least 15 minutes prior to first client contact of the day.
Human Resources Administrator (HRA)
Responsibilities: Our HRA will be responsible for handling paperwork for new hires and terminations as well as managing benefits for employees. They will also lead the charge in informing workers of policy changes that may impact their jobs as well as running workshops that determine each worker's literacy in the new policies as they roll out. The HRA is responsible for handling client complaints that are escalated beyond the administrative assistant level.
- We would like our HRA to have verifiable work history as an HR administrative assistant or HR Administrator.
- They should possess knowledge of HR software, basic PC literacy (including but not limited to experience with Office), and an understanding of labor legislation.
- We expect high end organizational, teamwork and time-management skills.
- A BS in Human Resources or a relevant field OR a minimum of 4 consecutive years working in this field will work heavily in your favor.
Administrative Assistant (Assistant)
Responsibilities: Our Administrative Assistant will be expected to field all incoming calls and forward them to the correct department. Assistants will be responsible for incoming client requests and scheduling, without conflicts; as well as sending the proper invoices to clients prior to their service date. Our Assistants will also be trained on how to handle client complaints without having to escalate them to HR.
- We expect out Assistants to be skilled at verbal and written communication
- Assistants should have a grasp on technology, from MFCs to landlines. This is trainable but experience goes a long way.
- We want to hire someone who demonstrates good time management and organizational skills.
- A detail-oriented Assistant will make everyone's job easier, including their own.
- Strategic planning will take some of the stress of your job as an Assistant away, this will also help you showcase your resourcefulness.
- Assistants keep the offices running so that client service reps will have something to do when they show up. You are heart of the business that keeps the blood pumping and will be treated as such.